Bitrix24 is a united workspace that handles the many aspects of daily operations & tasks. CRM, Project Management & Collaboration Platform for your business management. Cloud or on-premise.
Bitrix24 has been in the project management field for quite some time and has snatched one of the top ten spots among the best project management software on the market.
However, because of its high price tag and lack of customization, Bitrix24 free is slowly losing its attraction.
Because Bitrix24 free lacks the features you want, it’s time to look for Bitrix24 alternatives. But, with so many Bitrix24 alternatives on the market, how do you know which one to choose?
No worries, we are here to help you, and we have made a list of some best Bitrix24 alternatives that might help you out.
- Zoho Projects
Wrike is one of the most popular project management software offering some of the best features – and that too at an affordable price.
Its time tracking and budget calculation features have landed it at number 2 on our list. Wrike is an all-in-one solution for project management-related issues.
- Organized File Management
- Customized workflows
- Collaborative Editing
- Easy Time Tracking
- Reporting Using Real-time Data
- Visual Timelines (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced Filters Unlimited hierarchy folders
- Free plan – $0 per user per month
- Professional plan – $9.80 per user per month
- Business plan – $24.80 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Slack is your one-stop shop for your project management-related issues. It offers unhindered communication with your team with real-time messaging, archiving, open discussion, private groups, etc.
Slack’s best features include its seamless communication and collaboration, friendly user interface, and easy integration.
- Pinning messages and links in channels.
- Integrations with over 2000+ apps
- Managing and tracking document
- Workflow Builder for automating routine actions
- Advanced search modifiers
- Streamlining your sidebar
- Integrated file sharing
- Lightning-quick navigation.
- Setting reminders and customizing notifications
Though Slack is a great tool, it also has some shortcomings. One of the significant limitations is that Slack is disorganized. Multiple conversations can be difficult to keep up with, even with separate channels.
- Free plan – $0
- Standard plan – $6.67 per user per month
- Plus plan – $12.50 per user per month
- Enterprise grid – pricing available on the contact
Moving on to the next best Bitrix alternative, i.e., Trello. Trello offers unique communicative and collaborative features along with highly functional Kanban boards.
Its numerous features allow PMs to streamline workflows, seamlessly exchange information, and keep everyone updated with the newest developments in the project.
- Detailed overviews of Cards
- Drag-and-Drop & In-Line Editing
- Built-in rule-based workflow automation
- Calendar and Due date commands
- Easy Organization with Labeling, Tags, and Comments.
- Progress Meter Checklist
- Easy Upload and File Attachment
- Integration with email, productivity, IM, and time-tracking apps
- Free iOS and android app
However, the main limitation with not just Trello but similar task-based tools, in general, is it’s not a full-featured project management tool. For example, project teams need features like time-tracking to make sure the project is delivered on time. It’s missing in Trello.
- Free plan – $0 per user per month
- Business class – $10 per user per month, billed annually ( $12.50 billed monthly)
- Enterprise – custom pricing
Basecamp is another software like Bitrix24 that keeps teams organized and enhances their productivity. It allows teams to communicate better and work more efficiently.
With Basecamp, you can divide your project into smaller deliverables. You can then assign resources, set deadlines and milestones, share files, discuss progress, etc. It helps you organize the workflow so that you can optimize your focus.
- Client collaboration
- Automated check-ins
- Centralized space for file sharing
- Task lists & project templates
- Task reporting G-Suite integration
- Dashboard and Reports
- Calendar, Milestones, and Events
Basecamp’s red flags include its integration limitation. You can’t integrate it with accounting tools like QuickBooks and Xero. Also, it doesn’t offer CRM, contact management, or time-tracking features.
- Basecamp personal plan – available for free but offers limited features
- Basecamp business plan – $99.99 per month
TeamWave has got everything you’d want a Bitrix24 alternative to having!
With powerful features and a user-friendly interface, TeamWave empowers teams to go beyond charts and boards, making it one of the best Bitrix24 alternatives in the market.
With TeamWave, you can get onboard unlimited users at a flat price and a power-packed feature list your team can use to accelerate efficiency.
- Intuitive interface
- Visual sales pipeline prompts
- Customization options in CRM
- Time-Tracking feature to improve a team’s productivity
- Team Calendar to track milestones
- Contact Management Real-time reports and insights
- Integration with G-Calendar, G-Drive, Gmail, and more
- Smart filters to segment your deals, companies, and contacts
Zoho projects is a highly collaborative tool that offers you all the features required for efficient project management. It is a cloud-based software through which you can plan your projects, track the progress of your projects, and collaborate with your team anywhere, anytime.
- Task management and task dependency
- Interactive Gantt charts.
- Documents, spreadsheets, presentations
- Scheduler for meetings and events
- Interactive boards for team collaboration
- Invoice generation Built-in Smart Chat
Everything is good, except Zoho’s customer support needs major attention – many users have reported long waiting hours. Besides poor support, Zoho has multiple pricing tiers that complicate budgeting.
- Free plan – $0 with up to 3 users
- Premium plan – $5 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – $10 per user per month
In the hunt for the best team collaboration tools, we also came across Scoro. This software takes the pain out of project management and turns it into a straightforward solution.
You can easily manage all your work through Scoro without having to navigate your way through various apps.
- Work Scheduling & Time Tracking
- Project and Resource Management
- Easy reporting Financial Management
- CRM & Quoting
- Reporting & Dashboard
- Customization options
- Phone support availability
- Essential plan – $26 per user per month
- Work hub – $37 per user per month
- Sales hub – $37 per user per month
- Ultimate plan – pricing available on the contact
As a core project management tool, ProofHub allows users to add timesheets, set time estimates, create reports, and track time manually.
- Kanban boards and List view
- Calendar and Gantt chart (timeline view)
- Assign tasks, set milestones, and deadlines
- Centralized space for all files
- Track projects through resources, projects, and workload reports
- Integrations with QuickBooks, FreshBooks, G-Drive, and more
- Custom Workflows
The problem with ProofHub is that its UI is clunky (here, it’s giving Bitrix24 neck-to-neck). Apart from this, it sends too many notifications without giving users an option to configure them.
Teamleader is a fresh take on project and customer management. Its invoicing feature and compatibility with 200+ apps make it a decent Bitrix24 alternative.
- One database for all your contacts
- A centralized space for all types of communication
- One-click communication history
- Send professional quotations
- Create and manage projects
- Track time spent on each project
- Send invoices in a flash
The world’s most popular CRM software for Google and Office 365 users, Insightly is the CRM of choice for growing teams across all industries, including manufacturing, professional services, media & communications, technology, and construction.
- Automatic Address Book
- Flexible Calendaring and Events
- Send, track, and save emails
- Centralized deck for file sharing
- Build and deploy custom apps
- Design dashboards and track KPIs
- Tags by keywords, contacts, projects
- Starting from: $29.00/month
- Pricing model: Free, Subscription
- Free Trial: Available
- $0 (Free for up to 2 users)
- Plus $29/user/month (billed annually)
- Professional $49/user/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise $99/user/month (billed annually)
nTask is a relatively new tool but has quickly ascended the ladder to become one of the best project management software out there.
nTask’s user-friendly interface is one of the first few reasons it has landed on the top of our list. The project management software is equipped with the latest features, maneuvering through which is a piece of cake. You can easily adapt to its features and enjoy working on your projects immediately.
- Allows you to easily plan your projects by creating task lists
- You can assign tasks to resources
- Set start and end dates
- Allows you to keep track of the progress of your project
- Customize statuses for efficient management
- Exchange files and documents help in planning and budgeting
- Visualization with Gantt charts and Kanban boards
- Set recurring tasks with an automatic web timer
- Identify bottlenecks and resolve issues
- Basic plan – Available for free
- Premium plan – $2.99 per user per month
- Business plan – $7.99 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Jira is the Agile teams’ first choice. This project management software has all the features (and more) that a Bitrix alternative should have. It is an all-in-one software for not only the -s but the team members as well.
Jira is software companies’ first choice since the tool offers efficient bug tracking and issue tracking. To that end, it simplifies the app development process due to competent project management.
- Allows you to plan your project from start to end
- Track the progress of your team with full visibility
- Integrates with more than 3000 third-party apps
- Customized programming language (Jira Query Language)
- Visual data for improved productivity
- Automation to streamline workflow
- Free plan – $0 per user per month
- Standard plan – $7 per user per month
- Premium plan – $14 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – custom pricing
Communication is one of the critical factors that drive a team to success and Monday is one of the best tools for effective communication. Not only does it enhance productivity with efficient, communicative tools, but it also streamlines workflows with customized dashboards and tracking features.
- Efficient visualization via the map, calendar, timeline, board, etc.
- Planning, tracking, and delivering-all at one place
- Readymade and customizable templates
- Easy integration with third-party apps
- Automation for repetitive work
- 24/7 customer support
- Individual plan – $0 free forever
- Basic plan – $8 per user per month
- Standard plan – $10 per user per month
- Pro plan – $16 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Pricing available on-demand/ Contact
Asana provides efficient project management features that allow teams to stay connected and updated about the progress of their project. You can visualize your progress and keep track of the latest developments in your work.
It allows you to collaborate with your team members anywhere, anytime you want. In this way, your team stays united and works together to achieve the target goal.
- Visualization in the form of lists, timelines, and boards.
- Automate routine work
- Allows you to share the details of the project with the team members
- Customize rules to automate recurring tasks and reduce the risk of issues and mistakes
- Create forms so that your team members can easily submit their work
- 50+ templates make it easy for you to start right away
- Reduce bottlenecks with approval and feedback
- Over 100+ third-party integrations
- Customizable workflows
- Realtime charts and reports
- Basic plan – Free forever
- Premium plan – $10.99 per user per month
- Business plan – $24.99 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Contact vendor for custom pricing
EngageBay is another excellent project management tool. With over 30,000 businesses using the platform, EngageBay has become synonymous with affordable yet complete software solutions.
EngageBay’s drag-n-drop project management feature lets you easily create, track, assign, and complete simple and complex projects. With task filters, notes, customizations, and reports, your team can efficiently manage projects and tasks of any kind.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop tiles with a myriad of customizations.
- Visual workflow automation builder with various actions and controls
- Host of third-party integrations
- Filters for easy search and acces24/5 customer support, including email and phone support
- Free onboarding and migration services
- Dashboards with customizable reports and insightful metrics
- iOS and Android applications
- Free plan – $0
- Basic plan – $14.99 per user per month
- Growth plan – $49.99 per user per month
- Pro plan – $79.99 per user per month
For more useful information, browse the resources guide today!