Demolition Contract Template
Looking for a Demolition Contract template? Our team has drafted a simple, easy to understand, and easy to customize Demolition Contract template. Download the contract ( in Word or PDF) and save your precious time in Demolition business.
Free Demolition Contract Template Samples
To help you grow your Business we have made a quite simple yet reliable Demolition Contract template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- • Scope of work
- • Indemnity
- • Payment terms
What is a Demolition Contract?
The Demolition Agreement is a contract between a property owner and a contractor for the demolishing of buildings or structures. This agreement contains:
- A detailed description of the property and structures to be demolished;
- Dates of commencement and expected completion of the demolition;
- Party who will obtain all permits and licenses (including payment of fees); and
- How much the contractor will be paid for the project.
What are demolition contractors?
Demolition contractors are responsible for the process of removing buildings, structures and homes from their sites. They are responsible for the removal of buildings, structures and homes from their sites and have completed jobs with several different companies. A demolition contractor is also the one who is responsible for removing all debris and building materials from the site after a demolition project has been completed.
Demolition contractors have many different types of jobs to perform, but some of them include: demolition of concrete structures, demolition of asphalt surfaces, demolition of wood, demolition of old railroad ties, demolition of underground piping and drainage systems and demolition of concrete and structural constructions. These jobs can be performed by individuals, companies or agencies.
Download Demolition Contract Template
What should be included in the Demolition Contract?
Demolition Agreement includes:
- Parties: Sets out the names of the contractor and the owner of the property to be demolished;
- Property: Exhibit A to the agreement describes the specific property and structures to be demolished;
- Labor/Materials/Debris: Contractor agrees to provide all demolition materials, including labor and equipment, and will remove all debris from the premises after the property is razed;
- Employee Status: Contractor will be considered an independent contractor and not an employee of the owner;
- Insurance: Contractor will provide all necessary insurance and performance bonds;
- Subcontract: Contractor agrees that it will not subcontract or assign any part of the demolition;
- Payment: Sets out the exact amount the contractor will be paid for the demolition and the timing of the payments;
- Signatures: Both contractor and owner must sign this agreement.
Speed up your signing process
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about our Demolition Contract Templates
We recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.