Graphic Design Contract Template
We have created Graphic Design Contract template with simplicity in mind. It is an easy to use and ready made Graphic Design Contract template that enables you to know exactly what the client’s responsibilities are and saves your time and money.
Free Graphic Design Contract Template Samples
To help you grow your business we have made a quite simple yet reliable Graphic Design Contract template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- Detailed description
- Copyright Ownership
- Termination Policy
What is a Graphic Design Contract?
Should a freelance graphic designer always make a contract for graphic design services?
Freelance graphic designers need a contract if they are providing their services to someone. They don’t have the benefit of an HR team or company lawyers to protect them if a client disagrees with paying them.
When clients know that you have a proper legal contract, they will have more confidence in your abilities. They can trust you and are more likely to use your services again in the future.
Download Graphic Design Contract Template
What You Should Include in Your Freelance Design Contract Template?
The things that every freelance design contract should include are:
- Detailed description of the project you are working on or you want to work.
- Timeline for deliverables including the due dates for work in order to create a work-back schedule.
- Payment details (overall cost, down payment, method of payment, due dates for payments, including late fees).
- Copyright ownership to take advantage of the work done by the graphic designer.
- Termination policy must be clearly specifying whether either party can terminate the contract before the decided date and what will be the fine charged in that case to end the contract with you.
- Signature and date sections must be present at the bottom of the contract.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about our Graphic Design Contract Templates
We recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.