Internship Contract Template
Looking for a free Internship Contract template? Then look no further. You’ll find one here. Our team has crafted an Internship Contract template that will help you create a contract between yourself and your client.
Free Internship Contract Template Samples
To help you grow your Business we have made a quite simple yet reliable Internship Contract template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- • Scope of work
- • Indemnity
- • Payment terms
What is an internship contract?
Do you need a contract for an internship?
Download Internship Contract Template
What should be in your internship contract?
You can include the following things while writing an internship contract:
- Welcome note for an intern in which you can congratulate the intern for a successful candidacy.
- Clarify the job title and position of the intern role.
- Include a start and end date and time of the intern job.
- Add a call to action for the intern to review.
- Payment or compensation details including amount, method and extra fees etc (if applicable).
- Sign and return the internship contract agreement.
- Add a note stating the importance of confidentiality.
All the above mentioned things must be included in your internship contract to avoid future disputes.
Speed up your signing process
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about our Internship Contract Templates
we recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.
Startups are usually great for interns as they help you gain a lot of experience and practical training. Interns are considered employees in a startup. It offers a perfect real-life experience that will be impossible to get in any other industry.