IT Support Contract Template
Looking for a free IT Support Contract template? Then look no further. You’ll find one here. Our team has crafted an IT Support Contract template that will help you create a contract between yourself and your client.
Free IT Support Contract Template Samples
To help you grow your Business we have made a quite simple yet reliable IT Support Contract template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- • Scope of work
- • Indemnity
- • Payment terms
What is a IT Support Contract?
What is the purpose of using an IT Support Contract?
What are the response and resolution times in an IT Support Contract?
Download IT Support Contract Template
What should an IT Support Contract include?
You must include the following details in your IT support contract:
- The services you are hiring from outside.
- Include the response and resolution time of the problem.
- Talk about the support tiers (levels) you will provide to resolve the issue.
- Include the activity details about what is to be done.
- Add the payment details including time, date, method, and amount to be paid.
- Add the details about the services that have been canceled.
- Mention the extra charges if there are applicable.
- Also, add the work schedule.
- Include the number of working hours of action.
- Add the termination clause.
- Include the signature section for both the parties of the contract.
Speed up your signing process
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about our IT Support Contract Templates
We recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.