Architecture Invoice Template
Take out the stress of invoicing out of your mind by using the free architecture invoice template from Agiled. Download now and show your competitors and clients how professional you are in the market.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Architecture Invoice Template
As a professional architect, you always want to utilize your time to design new buildings, restoration, conservation, etc., instead of designing time-consuming and unpaid invoices. With the help of Agiled’s architecture invoice template, you can easily create a stylish and detailed invoice in a minute. With our free downloadable invoice templates, you can create professional invoices in Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF, MS-Words, Excel. You can see our free invoice templates gallery here.
Download an Architecture Invoice Template
Get ready to receive your payments quickly and accurately. Use this stylish and customizable invoice template from Agiled to bill your clients and get paid faster for all your hard work.
Use this invoice template and get rid of slow invoicing process. It’s very easy to use and intuitive that you must feel miserable for wasting your time with other invoice templates. Download, customize and send it.
Do you want a completely free invoice template that is easy to use? Then download free this invoice template from Agiled that makes your invoice process easy and fast.
Very intuitive and adaptable, this online invoicing template makes payments faster. Feel free to try all the customization options yourself to get the perfect outstanding invoice.
Invoice with Agiled Instead
What Is an Architecture Invoice Template Used For?
Everyone wants to get paid immediately, and ideally. You, as an architect, also deserve to get compensated in the right way timely.
If you want your dream to come true, you need professional and customizable invoices to get paid timely with perfection.
Get the perfect and ideal solution to all your financial issues with the architecture invoice templates. These editable and professional invoices empower you to send detailed and crystal clear invoices and get paid at lightning speed flawlessly.
The architecture invoice templates capture various categories like:
- Commercial architects
- Industrial architects
- Industrial designers
- Green infrastructure design architects
- Interior designers or decorators
- And many more
Freelance architects usually like to charge their clients on an hourly basis. The hourly prices depend on the location, complexity, or urgency of the project.
Whereas some architects used a fixed-rate pricing model for smaller projects.
Our architecture invoices help architects add all the details of their services and include fixed fees or hourly rates and the number of hours spent each. They can easily calculate a total, customize fields like contact details and issue the invoice to the client to get paid timely and accurately.
How to Create an Architecture Invoice?
Are you ready to create a detailed and professional architecture invoice without getting tired? If yes, follow the given steps and get the perfect solution for your financial transactions.
- Download the architecture invoice template from Agiled for free.
- Open the invoice template in a suitable format like Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF, etc.
- Add your or business name along with the contact details
- Add the client’s name and contact details
- Add your business logo in different fonts and colors
- Enter the invoice issuance date
- Add the payment due date
- Enter the unique invoice number
- Add the list of your services provided and the cost for each
- Calculate the total cost
- Add payment method
- Add the payment terms and conditions
- Add personalized message
- Send your invoice via email or Agiled.
The clients always respond to detailed and crystal clear invoices. With Agiled, you can create complete invoices immediately in the right way.
Invoice Types for Architects
Every client and project has different requirements and budget levels. To meet all the budgets and requirements, you need to issue an invoice that fits your client’s needs.
That’s why Agiled has made the different invoice types for architects to bill their clients with invoices that are suited best easily.
Here are the most favorite invoice types for architects:
- Standard Invoice: It describes precisely what the client owes for your services
- Recurring Invoice: A Recurring Invoice is used to receive regular or recurring payments.
- Prepayment Invoice: A Prepayment Invoice is used to request a deposit or down payment before providing the services.
- Time-Based Invoice: A Time-Based Invoice is sent to bill clients for the working hours you’ve spent on the project.
- Credit Invoice: It is also known as a “credit memo,” which is sent to inform clients of credits made to their accounts. This is usually used in cases of refunds or rebates
- Debit Invoice: It notifies the client of an increase in the amount that is payable for your services
- Mixed Invoice: When the charges and credits are made on a client’s account, a mixed invoice is issued.
Some Other Templates
Download an Architecture Invoice Template for Free
Make your billing process easy; send professional and detailed invoices with our free architecture invoice template.
Download, customize and send well-designed, detailed, and clear invoices with just a few clicks.