Billing Invoice Template
To get ahead of your competitors, you need invoicing software that works quickly. Download the free billing invoice template from Agiled today, create professional invoices, and get paid immediately in the right way.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Billing Invoice Template
Running small businesses effectively and successfully requires a simple billing tool to collect payments timely and accurately.
No matter whether you are a freelance consultant, contractor, or self-employed, with the help of professional invoice templates from Agiled, you can send stylish and detailed invoices that are easy to fill out. These billing invoice templates are so flexible that you can easily add or remove lines to fit all your business’s needs.
Our free downloadable invoice templates are available in various friendly formats like Word, Excel, Google Docs, PDF, and Google Sheets.
Download Billing Invoice Templates
Blank Billing Invoice Template
Make your business invoicing process faster and simple by downloading this stylish and customizable invoice template. Download, customize, and send professional and detailed invoices to all your clients in quick succession
Sample Billing Invoice Template
No matter what services you provide, this invoice template is a perfect tool to bill your clients. With its several formatting options, you can easily send complete and professional invoices to all your clients.
Free Billing Invoice Template
Are you searching for a free and simple invoice format? Download this beautiful and editable invoice template. Its multifunctional features help business owners like you to get paid quickly.
What Is a Billing Invoice Used For?
Small businesses issue a billing invoice to request payments from their clients. It also works a written agreement—between the seller to provide certain items or services to a customer against the payment made by the customer.
Anyone who is selling products or services can use a billing invoice to bill the customer . To record sales transactions successfully, the small businesses turn to invoices.
What is the role of the invoice?
The role of the invoice is to collect the payment for the provision of services and services. In other words, an invoice is issued to receive money firmly. Therefore, the invoice has a fixed retention period to prove the transaction, and the invoice may be a piece of evidence if payment is not made.
Should I write the withholding amount on my invoice?
If a sole proprietor or freelancer issues an invoice, should the withholding amount to be collected be written on the invoice anyway?
However, suppose the business partner is also a sole proprietor or a freelancer. In that case, the other party is not obliged to withhold tax unless it is subject to tax withholding, so of course, it is not necessary to enter the withholding amount on the invoice.
Other than that, if the corporation is a business partner, it is not subject to tax withholding and may or may not be filled out on the invoice. However, withholding fees, etc., are subject to withholding obligations to business partners. Therefore, considering our business partners’ convenience, it is better to include the withholding tax amount on the invoice.
How to Create a Billing Invoice?
Creating a billing invoice with Agiled is very simple; you do not need to sacrifice your time, energy, and friendship in pursuit of your small business goals anymore.
Follow the given instruction and get the free billing invoice for your business in a minute.
- Download the billing invoice template from Agiled for free.
- Add your or business name along with the basic contact details.
- Add your business logo in different fonts and colors.
- Add your client’s name and contact details.
- Add the invoice issuance date.
- Add the payment due date.
- Enter the unique invoice number.
- Add the list of your services rendered and the cost for each.
- Calculate the total cost of the project, including tax, etc.
- Add your terms of payment and conditions.
- Send via Agiled or email, etc.
With our stylish and customizable invoice templates, you can quickly fill in all the details of your services and help you to bill your clients in a minute and get the reward immediately in the right way.
Invoice Types for Small Businesses
Small businesses need different types of invoices to bill their clients. The most common invoice types include:
- Standard Invoice: The most basic invoice. You can issue this invoice with billing your clients for all types of projects.
- Commercial Invoice: This invoice records the importation of international goods. It’s used at customs to present product details, country of origin, declaration of authenticity, the importer’s signature, and other important information.
- Automatic Invoice: The best option is to bill your clients for an agreed amount for your services. This invoice is usually issued every month.
- Progress Invoice: This invoice is issued to bill the client in stages for long projects. The construction industry commonly uses it.
- Credit Invoice: A credit invoice comes into action when your clients want you to refund their payments.
- Debit Invoice: This is used to notify of additional charges in the total amount owed to a business.
- Mixed Invoice: It includes all the details of both debit and credit transactions.
- Prepaying Invoice: This is used for billing your client for a down payment or retainer on future work.
Some Other Templates
Download a Billing Invoice Template for Free
Stop creating manual invoices, download the free billing invoice template from Agiled and make your billing process super faster. Download now, and make your bookkeeping simple with our beautiful and free downloadable invoice templates.