Construction Invoice Template
You may already be in the construction business that offers professional or non-professional services. Download the free construction invoice template from Agiled today; it is the best and most effective way to invoice your clients.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Construction Invoice Template
If you are running a construction business, you need a professional invoice template containing all your business details, information, and other information about your business.
Use this free and easy-to-use invoice template from Agiled and start collecting your payments ahead of time in the right way effortlessly.
Our stylish and free downloadable invoice templates are available for download in DOC, XLS, PDF, Google Docs, and Google Sheets. Browse our free invoice library.
Download a Construction Invoice Template
Masonry Invoice Template
Get a free editable masonry invoice template from Agiled and get rid of the complicated and unpaid invoices. Download and fill out the invoice with information and send it in no time.
Welding Invoice Template
Stop designing unprofessional and complicated invoices. Get the free customized welding invoice template from Agiled and start sending professional and detailed invoices.
Carpentry Invoice Template
This invoice template helps you determine the amount that must be paid according to the services delivered to date, with adjustments made to the change order, previous payments and prepaid deposits (if necessary).
Builder Invoice Template
Keeping all the details organized can speed up the project closure process. With this beautiful and editable invoice template you can quickly create and send professional invoices with a few clicks.
Trade Invoice Template
Download, customize and send this stylish invoice template to all your clients no matter what services or goods you provide. You can easily add or erase lines to fit all your business needs.
Invoice with Agiled Instead
Construction Work Order
Keeping all the details organized with this beautiful and ready-to-use invoice template. Download it now and make your billing process easy and fast.
Construction Bill Template
Create detailed and professional invoices with this elegant and fully editable invoice template. Its advanced features make your invoicing process super faster.
Invoice with Agiled Instead
What Is a Construction Invoice Used For?
For the construction business, invoicing is the most useful, practical, and profitable way. The construction invoice reflects all the details regarding products or services provided to remain legal proof of the transaction carried out.
So when you provide goods or services to your client, it is important to formulate a construction invoice detailing all the aspects of the financial operation.
This is where the Construction invoice template from Agiled can help.
You can create professional invoices that capture all the minor and major details and send them to your customers.
Here are some other reasons why you should use construction invoices.
- You can organize transactions and finances
- You can keep a record of the payments
- Keep track of all due payments with payment due dates.
- Have all the important details by your side during the tax season.
- Keep a record of all the materials you have purchased, the services you have provided, and their prices.
- Keep a professional look at your business.
- Organize your subcontractors with our contract labor invoice
- Manage your HVAC and plumbing contractors with a free invoice template
- Handle electrical or roofing contractors with ease
- Keep an eye on post-construction inspections with a specialized invoice
- Keep track of your subcontractors with a handyman template
- And much more
Your construction work invoices showcase all your services, costs, essential payment details, total cost, and more. Including all the details ensures that your clients quickly know what services they are going to pay. The crystal clear invoice avoids confusion and troubles at tax time.
Operating a professional construction is not an easy job, but creating detailed and professional invoices with Agiled is a matter of a few seconds.
How to Create a Construction Invoice?
Construction companies design and construct large structures daily, so how challenging could it be to create the invoice for each project?
For your convenience, Agiled’s team has made the process quick and straightforward. We have created the easy to use and free construction invoice template so that you could quickly create and send error-free invoices to your clients in minutes.
To create an elegant and professional-looking invoice, first, download this stylish and customizable invoice template from Agiled. Then add your business name, contact details, invoice issuance date, services provided, total cost, client name and contact details, payment terms, etc.
- Download the Construction Invoice Template from Agiled for free.
- Add your business name and contact details.
- Add your business logo.
- Add the client’s name and contact details.
- Add a unique invoice number.
- Add invoice issue date .
- Add payment due date.
- Add the details of services or products provided with descriptions and price for each.
- Calculate the total.
- Add your payment terms and additional information.
- Add personalized message
- Send invoice directly to client via Agiled, email or regular mail.
We have created this template with construction businesses in mind. Focus more on your construction work and get rid of complicated invoicing.
Our stylish and customizable invoice template helps you create the invoice to fit all your business needs and clients. You can sketch the exact details of the services or products that you have provided so that the client understands what charges have been made.
Adding payment terms and conditions with the payment due date is also helpful for both parties.
Invoice Types for Construction Business Owners
While running a construction business, you will come across different construction projects that will involve the use of a specific invoice and for a particular purpose.
For this reason, the Agiled facilitates you with the different types of invoice that you could use in your business in the required situation.
These are the types of invoice that you can issue to your clients.
- Standard invoice: A standard invoice is quite simple. It describes what your customer owes.
- Recurring invoice: A recurring invoice is commonly used to accept regular or continuous payments from customers, such as weekly or monthly.
- Prepaid invoice: This type of invoice is used to collect a deposit or advance before the full price is due.
- Time-Based Invoice: A time-based invoice charges a customer based on an hourly rate and time spent on the project
- Credit Invoice: This type of invoice is used to reflect a credit made to a customer’s account due to a refund or refund
- Debit Invoice: A debit invoice is sent to notify a customer of a debt or outstanding balance
- Mixed invoice: This type of invoice lists the charges and credits made to a customer’s account
- Interim Invoice: While constructing long-term or large projects. An interim invoice is convenient to charge your clients for partial payment that corresponds to the work done to that point.
- Final Invoice: After the completion of the project, you can easily bill your clients with the help of the final invoice. It contains all the details of the total amount that is still payable.
Without a professional and detailed invoice, it could be challenging getting paid immediately and ideally. Here are some main invoicing tips that help you create a professional and effective invoice.
Numbered the invoice: With invoice numbers, you can easily keep track of all invoices effortlessly.
Include a ‘payment due date: Including the payment due date in the invoice helps your client know when you expect to get paid.
Include up-to-date contact information: After entering the invoice’s basic contact details, it is better to recheck it.
Accept a variety of payment methods: A variety of payment methods enable you to receive your payments as soon as possible.
Download a Construction Invoice Template for Free
With the free construction invoice template from Agiled you can easily create professional-looking and detailed invoices in just a few minutes. Simply download, customize it according to your needs and send it to all your clients. Once created, you can use this template wonderfully used again and again.