Generic Invoice Template
Create great-looking, and professional invoices in just a few seconds with the free generic invoice template from Agiled. Download now and start creating your invoice.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Generic Invoice Template
Sometimes there are many things you need to do to manage a business, including calculations. Of course, you can send an email stating the amount, but this is not the most effective method.
You can also use an automation program to manage payments, but this is not in the budget of everyone.
The free generic invoice template from Agiled is designed for small businesses, freelancers, lawyers, consultants, and self-employed people who want a simple and easy-to-use invoice template; they can create professional and detailed invoices in minutes they can get paid faster.
This generic invoice template is customizable to suit all businesses, so add or customize its fields as needed, and you’re ready to send the invoice to your customers in the fastest and easiest way ever. Download the billing invoice templates from Agiled in various formats like Word, Excel, PDF, Google Docs, and Google Sheets. You can browse the free invoice templates gallery here.
Download Generic Invoice Templates
Generic Invoice Template
Keep your things simple with this stylish and customizable invoice template. Send high-quality and detailed invoices in seconds. You can easily modify it by adding extra fields to fill out all the details and help you keep collecting your payments instantly.
What Is a Generic Invoice Form Used For?
As a self-employed person or buyer, you have to keep records. This does not have to be done by an accountant. Save a lot of money and easily do it yourself with a generic invoice fromAgiled. It even makes accounting fun!
Easily create invoices that meet all requirements and send them directly to the customer. Generic invoice is immediately processed in the accounting, so you always stay on the top of your financial transactions.
How to Create a Generic Invoice?
The Agiled helps you to create a generic invoice with just a few clicks. All the data you enter will be saved, and you will be able to reuse it whenever you need it. You can customize your invoices according to your accounting needs.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download the invoice format from Agiled for free.
- Add your business name, contact details, and business logo.
- Add client’s name and contact details.
- Add a unique invoice number.
- Add the issuance invoice date and a payment due date.
- Add the list of services you provided with the costs for each.
- Calculate and add the total cost.
- Add clear payment terms and conditions.
Generic Invoice Types
Generic invoices are blank invoice templates that contain only the most basic fields. Their flexibility allows you to modify them to many standard invoice formats.
The most common basic invoice formats include:
- Standard Invoice: The most basic invoice. You can issue this invoice by billing your clients for all types of projects.
- Automatic Invoice: This the best option if you want to bill your clients for an agreed amount for your services. This invoice is usually issued monthly.
- Credit Invoice: A credit invoice comes into action when your clients want you to refund their payments.
- Debit Invoice: This is used to notify additional charges in the total amount owed to a business.
- Mixed Invoice: It includes all the details of both debit and credit transactions.
- Prepaying Invoice: This is used for billing a client for a downpayment or retainer on work not yet started.
Some Other Templates
Download a Generic Invoice Template for Free
Download the free generic invoice template from Agiled and easily create and send invoices for your small business.
Our simple invoice template will help you issue detailed and professional invoices to all your clients quickly and errorless. Accelerate your invoicing with this free stylish generic template.