Personal Training Invoice Template
Do you want to succeed in billing your clients professionally and accurately? Download the free personal training invoice template from Agiled, create professional and detailed invoices, and get paid quickly.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Personal Training Invoice Template
Bookkeeping and updating the administration for personal trainers is not at the top of the list of best activities. So why not make your bookkeeping and administration task get easy and exciting by downloading personal training invoice templates from Agiled for free.
You can quickly create professional invoices in Word, Excel, PDF, Google Docs, and Google Sheets with our free downloadable invoice templates. Download, customize them as you like. Visit our free invoice template gallery.
Download a Personal Training Invoice Template
Download this beautiful and customizable invoice template format to carry out the initial analysis of your clients, carry out the training plan, and evaluate their progress weekly or monthly.
Make your billing process easy and exciting by downloading this free invoice template from Agiled. Its features allow you to bill your clients quickly and accurately.
What Is a Personal Training Invoice Used For?
A personal training invoice is used to bill clients for fitness services.
Personal training invoices can be used by:
- Yoga instructors
- Personal trainers
- Fitness instructors
- Strength coaches
- Holistic personal trainers
- Pilates trainers
- Athletic trainers
- Dancing instructors
You are flexible in your services and billing methods, and Agiled is also flexible. Invoice the way you and your clients prefer:
- hourly for each team member
- for hours dedicated to each task
- for hours dedicated to the project as a whole
- for the project
- for a flat fee per task
The personal training invoice template of Agiled can help you greatly to streamline your invoice process. It is easy to use and has all the necessary tools and functions to bill your clients quickly and correctly. You can also send invoices via Agiled, email, or regular mail.
How to Create a Personal Training Invoice?
Follow the following steps and create your professional invoice in a minute.
- Download the Personal Training Invoice Template from Agiled for free.
- Include your business logo in different fonts and colors.
- Add your name, business name along with the contact information.
- Include the services provided along with the description and price for each service.
- Mention any material along with description and price.
- Enter the invoice issuance date.
- Add payment due date.
- Add the unique invoice number.
- Add your client’s name and contact information.
- Add the total.
- Add payment method.
- Include the policy like a refund or late fee etc.
- Add personalized message
- Send your invoice via email, Agiled or regular post.
Invoice Types for Personal Trainers
Agiled is not only limited to allow you to issue different types of invoices but also helps you to manage them with some ease. We also include functions or tools designed to improve your knowledge of the economic situation of your business at all times.
The personal trainer invoice types include:
- Standard Invoice: It is the most widely used invoice. This document constitutes the physical proof of a commercial operation, such as a purchase, a sale or the provision of a service
- Automatic Invoice: This invoice is used in cases where you have clients who are regularly billed for services or goods that do not vary in amount.
- Prepaying Invoice: A prepaid invoice is intended for that client to make you a (partial or full) payment before sending products.
Should I write the withholding amount on my invoice?
If a sole proprietor or freelancer issues an invoice, should the withholding amount to be collected be written on the invoice anyway?
However, suppose the business partner is also a sole proprietor or a freelancer. In that case, the other party is not obliged to withhold tax unless it is subject to tax withholding, so of course, it is not necessary to enter the withholding amount on the invoice.
Other than that, if the corporation is a business partner, it is not subject to tax withholding and may or may not be filled out on the invoice. However, withholding fees, etc., are subject to withholding obligations to business partners. Therefore, considering our business partners’ convenience, it is better to include the withholding tax amount on the invoice.
Some Other Templates
Download a Personal Training Invoice Template for Free
If you are a personal trainer and want to accelerate your invoicing process, download the free personal training invoice template from Agiled. You will be surprised how much it can help you with the management of your business.