Sample Invoice Template
Distinguish yourself from your competitors by issuing high-quality and professional invoices. Download the free sample invoice template from Agiled to help you create functional and professional invoices quickly and easily.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Free Sample Invoice Template
As a small businessman, you can not afford to spend more time and money designing complicated and expensive invoices?
With the Agiled free downloadable invoice templates, you can easily create professional and detailed invoices that truly enable you to get paid promptly and ideally.
Simply download the template below, fill it out and send it to your client. It’s that easy.
Our templates are available in various friendly formats like Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF, Word, Excel. Browse our main page.
Download a Sample Invoice Template
Sample Work Order
After completing the project, you deserve to get compensated timely and ideally. This stylish and customizable sample work order template empowers you to bill your clients and collect all your due payments in the right way.
Sample Bill Template
Download, fill out, and send this stylish invoice template to your clients. You can easily modify this sample bill template and add lines to capture each detail you need in order to get compensated in the right way. Create and send invoices right now.
Free Sample Invoice Template
You don’t need anymore to use complicated and expensive invoicing software tools for your business. Use this stylish and customizable invoice template from Agiled and start billing your clients quickly and accurately.
What Is a Small Business Sample Invoice Used for?
Many small business owners often struggle when it comes to billing their clients.
But you do not need to struggle anymore; download a sample invoice template from Agiled right now, and get the perfect billing solution for your small business.
Our sample invoices templates are available in various friendly formats, including:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
Small business owners can take advantage of invoices types:
- Standard Invoice: It describes precisely what the client owes for your services
- Recurring Invoice: A Recurring Invoice is used to receive regular or recurring payments.
- Prepayment Invoice: A Prepayment Invoice is used to request a deposit or down payment before providing the services.
- Time-Based Invoice: A Time-Based Invoice is sent to bill clients for the working hours you’ve spent on the project.
- Credit Invoice: It is also known as a “credit memo,” sent to inform clients of credits made to their accounts. This is usually used in cases of refunds or rebates
- Debit Invoice: It notifies the client of an increase in the amount that is payable for your services
- Mixed Invoice: When the charges and credits are made on a client’s account, a mixed invoice is issued.
How to Use a Sample Invoice Template?
First, you have to download the invoice sample template from Agiled for free. Create a simple and branded invoice in a minute, send it to collect payments from your clients. You can easily add fields in it, fill out the blank fields with your company and service information.
Don’t forget to add the unique invoice number, the services charges, and payment terms and conditions. Add the client’s name and address along with the contact details. Include the date of the issue and payment due date. You can also enjoy the following advantages while using a sample invoice
- Keep track of all financial transactions.
- Organize client payments.
- Enforce payment due dates.
- Very handy at the time of filing the tax.
- Stay on top of unpaid balances and debtors.
- Detail services and products sold.
- Make bookkeeping easy.
The typical invoice describes your services, the total amount, payment details. Adding all of the necessary information helps you to move along the transaction without any confusion on either end. Creating your professional and detailed invoice puts you on the speedy track to getting paid the right way.
Filling Out an Invoice Form Sample Template
You, as a small business owner, never want to get confused with your financial transactions. So you need to choose the perfect invoice template for your business.
Free download our sample invoice template right now and customize your sample invoice template in a minute after following the given instructions.
- Download the free sample invoice template from Agiled for free.
- Add your business name and contact information.
- Add your business logo in different fonts and colors.
- Add the client’s name and contact details.
- Include a unique invoice number on the template.
- Add invoice issuance date.
- Add payment due date.
- Add the list of services and costs for each.
- Calculate the total.
- Add payment terms and conditions.
- Send it via Agiled or email.
The sample invoice template is very flexible so that you can subtract or add any elements necessary according to your needs. To avoid any confusion, be sure to include clear payment terms and the payment due date so that your client could transfer all your charges on time.
To prevent confusion, be sure to include clear payment instructions and the payment due date so that your client can pay you in a timely fashion.
Some Other Templates
Download a Sample Invoice Template for Free
As a small business owner, you can not afford expensive and complicated invoicing tools. With Agiled, you can easily create stylish and detailed invoices for your clients in no time and get paid timely in the right way.