Self-Employed Invoice Template
Becoming self-employed was the best decision you ever made. Get your decision more perfect by designing professional invoices with a self-employed invoice template from Agiled.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Self-Employed Invoice Template
Are you struggling with the billing process and ending up waiting for clients to pay your payments? Get your first ever stylish and customizable self-employed invoice template from Agiled for free and start creating high-quality invoices for your business in minutes. Our free downloadable invoice templates are available in various friendly formats like Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF, Word, and Excel. Browse our all invoice templates.
Download a Self-Employed Invoice Template
Personal Invoice Template
As a self-employed, you have to do invoicing all your own. With this beautiful and customizable invoice template, you can quickly create professional invoices with just a few clicks. Feel free to download.
Free Self-Employed Invoice Template
Use this invoice template to create invoices and get perfect organized billing process for your business. With this template, you can easily manage all your accounting issues and track what is owed to your business.
What Is a Self-Employed Invoice Used for?
Whether you are running a small business or a freelancer, keeping track of all financial transactions is time consuming and tedious work. So it would be best if you used a powerful invoicing tool to make your job easy.
Start creating a professional-looking and well-organized invoice. It is an easy and straightforward way to manage all your financial transactions. Your business needs to be in the online billing space.
Luckily, with the help of Agiled, you can easily create a professional and detailed self-employed invoice in a minute. This invoice template empowers you to collect all your payments at lightning speed flawlessly.
Besides, it also enables you to keep track of each client’s account accurately, managing data and keeping track of payments received and due.
How to Make an Invoice?
Creating the invoice for your self-employed or freelance business is a matter of minutes with Agiled. Follow the given instructions and get the free small business invoice for your business in a minute.
- Download the free self-employed invoice template from Agiled.
- Add your or business name along with the contact details.
- Add your business logo in different fonts and colors.
- Add your client’s name and contact details.
- Add the invoice issuance date.
- Add the payment due date.
- Enter the unique invoice number.
- Add the list of your services rendered and the cost for each.
- Calculate the total cost of the project, including tax, etc.
- Add acceptance payment method
- Add payment terms and conditions.
- Add personalized message
- Send via Agiled or email, etc.
With our stylish and customizable self-employed invoice template, you can quickly fill in the details of the services according to the project or the job. This will help you to bill your clients for all your specialized services in a minute and get the reward immediately in the right way.
Invoice Types for Self-Employed Professionals
You, as a self-employed, offer multiple products or services to your clients. Therefore, you need a specific type of invoice to fulfill your needs.
Luckily, Agiled facilitates you with numerous types of the invoice.
- Standard Invoice: It describes precisely what the client owes for your services
- Recurring Invoice: A Recurring Invoice is used to receive regular or recurring payments.
- Prepayment Invoice: A Prepayment Invoice is used to request for a deposit or down payment before providing the services.
- Time-Based Invoice: A Time-Based Invoice is sent to bill clients for the working hours time that you’ve spent on the project.
- Credit Invoice: It is also known as a “credit memo,” which is sent to inform clients of credits made to their accounts. This is usually used in cases of refunds or rebates
- Debit Invoice: It notifies the client of an increase in the amount that is payable for your services
- Mixed Invoice: When the charges and credits are made on a client’s account, a mixed invoice is issued.
Some Other Templates
Download a Self-Employed Invoice Template for Free
Download the free self-employed invoice template from Agiled and take your business to the advanced level. Our self-employed invoice templates are available in various friendly formats like Google Sheets, Google Docs, PDF, etc. Get started today with us and start collecting your payments immediately in the right way.