Non-disclosure Agreement Template
We have created Non-disclosure Agreement template with simplicity in mind. It is an easy to use and ready made Non-disclosure Agreement template that enables you to know exactly what the client’s responsibilities are and saves your time and money.
Free Non-disclosure Agreement Template Samples
To help you grow your Business we have made a quite simple yet reliable Non-disclosure Agreement template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- • Scope of work
- • Indemnity
- • Payment terms
What is a non-disclosure agreement?
A non-disclosure agreement is a legal contract that ensures a confidential relationship of the information between parties. The parties who are signing the agreement ensure that they will not disclose or share any sensitive information they may receive with anyone from the outside.
This type of agreement is common among businesses at the time of dealing with others or when they hire someone for an important position in their business.
What is the purpose of a non-disclosure agreement?
Download Non-disclosure Agreement Template
What do non-disclosure agreements look for?
A non-disclosure agreement should consist of the following information:
- Complete details of all the parties of the contract including their names, addresses, contact numbers, email addresses, etc. Along with that if they are business owners then their account details, attorney information, and business partnerships must be mentioned in the contract.
- It must be clarified that what information needs to be kept confidential. The agreement should also explain how the recipient can use the information, such as only for evaluating the disclosing party’s business for purchase.
- The start and end date of the agreement must be mentioned clearly in the contract to avoid any trouble in the future.
- It is important to specify that when and how the confidential information or documents should be returned to the authority. It usually happens if an employee or business partner is leaving or ending the contract.
- The recipients should agree to the terms of the contract stating that he/she will not disclose any sensitive information to any outsider.
- Remedies for Breaches of Agreement
- Other Clauses
Speed up your signing process
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about our Non-disclosure Agreement Templates
We recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.
A non-disclosure agreement is a legal contract that must be followed by all the parties who are signing it. In case of any mishap or misconduct from any one of those parties can cause serious issues. Usually, when somebody breaks a non-disclosure agreement, they might be sued or charged with a heavy financial penalty.
If your employer wants you to sign a non-disclosure agreement then you must not feel ashamed that he didn’t trust you. He might be asking you to sign the agreement for running the business efficiently and smoothly without any trouble.