Are you looking for a tool for project management that will allow you to properly manage your projects and team members?
You’ve come to the right place if the answer to the above question is yes. It is no exaggeration to say that introducing new approaches, incorporating new technology and resources is the time needed to improve your credibility in the current situation.
To boost your game, we have chosen the best tools for project management that might help you. Let’s explain why it is important to use them in the first place before we evaluate them.
With Agiled you can manage and track everything from day one to the deadline. You don’t have to switch between email, spreadsheets, and other tools to manage your projects. Managing projects is hard, especially when you have a large team and no software to track their progress. Agiled comes with all the features you need to manage your projects on time to make your clients happy.
- Project templates can help you save time when starting a project which is similar to your previous projects. You can save tasks, team members, and other important details.
- See your project schedule with Gantt Charts, which are created automatically, and you can also edit them. Share the Gantt Chart with your clients and teams or anyone else via a public link.
- Stay organized with project categories. Quickly filter the project category when working on several projects.
- Create tasks and assign them to your teammates to divide the work and complete projects on deadline. You can also share task updates with clients.
- Create milestones for your projects to track your project’s progress and create deliverables for your clients.
- Share files with your team working on the project. Upload files or share links that are important for the project.
- See all the invoices for the project in one place. Create invoices from the project dashboard for the project.
- See timesheets from your team for a project. This helps you understand where your team is spending it’s time and which tasks are taking long.
- See how your team is doing against time on a project. Check if everything is going according to plan and estimated time or not.
ProofHub is a multifunctional software for project management used by leading organizations, such as NASA, Disney, Taco Bell, etc. This all-in-one platform comes with powerful functionality to alleviate the need to manage the company by using several different resources.
- In the feedback sharing process, Online Proofing software saves time
- It decreases the burden of team task management
- Get a visual of projects in ProofHub with Gantt charts
- Now available for Android and iOS users as a smartphone app.
Scoro is recognized as one of the most comprehensive professional and innovative business management tools. Scoro is the perfect pm option for those who want to apply a framework to their work.
- One location for projects, clients and teams
- Be structured with a smooth workflow in every area of your business
- Get an overview and automated reports in real-time
- Can be built into tools such as DropBox, Mailchimp, Outlook, and more
Premium plan starts at $33/user/month
Workzone is developed by a truly devoted team that allows individuals and organizations to enhance their work management control and recognition. It helps them to organize and share their work so that everyone is on the same page.
- Get top reports so that everyone knows what’s on the agenda next
- Makes way to make interaction faster
- Features such as tasks formation, to-do lists and file sharing will boost teamwork effectively
- Set permission for multiple users including customers
Starts from $200 per month
Filestage is a marketing project management program ready to help teams analyze and accept their project outcomes more efficiently. Filestage streamlines the entire proofing procedure, organizes and automates reviews on deliverables, thereby minimizing mistakes and ensuring regulatory requirements are followed. Requires coworkers and clients to access and annotate project deliverables (e.g. documents, pictures or videos) and to accept files when done in real time for marketing projects, video production, website creation, product catalogues or anything else.
- Build clear procedures for review and approval
- Real-time comments on videos, documents, images and audio files
- Clear version management deliverable
- Dashboard of the project to hold an overview of all deliverables
Starts from 89 € per month
Zoho Projects is without question one of the best simple project management tools to automate your future work and tasks with a click.
- Effective storage of files
- Gantt charts to track the progress of the project
- One tool for the creation, communication and collaboration of teams
- Can be developed into ZOHO CRM and other tools to handle every part of a growing company
$25/month for up to 20 projects
GanttPRO is one of the best PM applications that 250K project managers all over the world already enjoy. It helps to create programs, to track workflow, to manage costs, to meet deadlines and to develop effective coordination in a single place. For a quick start, the solution provides ready-made models.
- Workload: ensure a balance and contribution to all services
- Collaboration: comments, attachments, and updates
- Workspace: View of Gantt charts and Board
- Simple to start project templates
The team plan starts from 7.90$ per user/month (billed annually)
New to the industry, nTask is already growing, with new features and AI that are added as the tool matures. Its intuitive and easy-to-use app design is one of the many reasons why startups, solopreneurs, and even businesses can quickly turn to this novice project management tool.
- Task & Management Project: Basic work & project development by means of task checklists, updates, progress meter.
- Risk Management: To track and quantify future risk and frequency, using risk matrix.
- Issue Management: Construct and manage customizable severity, priority and status options.
- Time Management: Beautifully crafted weekly timesheets of manual hours, which are aligned with an appropriate task or project.
- Resource Management: Project planner management with resource allocation, budget and currency.
- Meeting Management: Schedule multiple meetings at a time with a clear concise agenda, discussion points and follow-up actions
- Free plan- Unlimited workspaces, 100MB storage.
- Pro Plan – $2.99, Unlimited everything.
Functionfox is the world’s most trusted time sheet platform for innovative professionals. It’s strong and user-friendly. From inception to completion, you can reliably manage the tasks, reduce the administration time and maximize efficiency and profit.
- Easy creation and management of projects
- Real-time interactive reports
- Compare budget projections to actual statistics
From $5 user/month ($35/month for the 1st user)
Workbook is an integrated suite of tools for project and resource management, CRM, teamwork, file sharing, forecasting and account information. You will select and only pay according to your needs.
- Easily setup projects and activities
- Easy to modify.
- Supports a client portal
$19 user/month, minimum 30 users
Redbooth is a simple to use online task for busy teams and project management apps. Furthermore, you could keep the whole team coordinated and in sync with Redbooth, always on schedule.
- Intuitive tasks and supervision of projects
- Deliver and delegate tasks quickly
- Mobile iOS and Android applications
From $5 user/month
Celoxis is an all-in-one software that has won awards. It allows companies to prepare and track portfolios, projects, activities, resources, schedules, challenges and risks at one place. It provides comprehensive collaboration through a personalized free customer portal. The dashboards and monitoring skills are exceptional and one of the best on the industry. It is rich, intuitive and customizable in its features.
Celoxis is one of Microsoft’s best choices if you’re familiar with the Microsoft Project scheduling paradigm.
- All-in-one platform for project management
- Simple communication, file sharing, interaction and comments not only with your colleagues but also with your clients.
- Real time 360 degrees with our super efficient reports and dashboards
- Simple to adapt and intuitive
- Assign resources efficiently to tasks based on accessibility, requirement and skills.
SaaS: $25/user/month & On-Premise: $450/user
10,000ft is a basic but effective project management software which allows you to decide on your teams and projects confidently. In addition, it has the management of resources and time monitoring capabilities.
- An efficient program for the use of visual tools
- Detailed monitoring of projects
- Flexible interface for planning
Basic plan starts from $10/month
TeamGantt is an inspiring approach for online preparation of projects. This super-easy Gantt app helps you to handle tasks. It’s easy and fun to invite your colleagues and teammates and friends to open and update the Gantt chart!
- Quick schedule for drag and drop
- Intuitive and user friendly
- Updates on real time progress
Standard plan starts from $7.90 /user per month (when billed annually)
Proworkflow is one of the tools that the teams love to use. It’s great, adaptable, and easy to use. It also provides all the tools that you need – saving your time and simplifying your processes.
- It makes it easier to delegate staff, monitor time or reprogram projects.
- Quotation and invoicing were never easier.
- Reliable consultation and assistance
From $22 month/user for team
Mavenlink is a digital modern software that connects services organizations to individuals, projects and to generate profits. Mavenlink allows you to effectively execute projects in an environment where connectivity, openness and consistency matters more than ever.
- Easily handles many projects
- Manage project activities with an intuitive interface
- Gain insight into all the portfolio projects
Professional plan starts at $39/month/user
Put simply, an efficient CRM with a business management and project set. It helps you to establish good customer ties for your company quicker than ever before.
- Effective project activity monitoring
- Sales and management are accelerated
- Helps you create productive links
From $15 month/user for teams
Clarizen will help you evolve if you are looking for a cloud-based project management platform. It’s a collaboration solution that can handle projects and help you communicate effectively with team members.
- Automated workflows and procedures
- Monitoring and control of budgets
- Flexible user interface
From $60 user/month
Comindware is a popular platform for handling workflow and business processes. The platform for handling workflows offers key task, data and document processing capability.
- Focuses on improving the process
- Management of customer order and CRM functions
- Automation of entire operations, task management, corporate review and incorporation of enterprise systems.
Starts at $29.99 per user
Easy Project is for you, the team and the entire company a qualified project management tool. It is a match for many industries, be it IT or, educational, and trusted by high standard companies like Toyota, Lenovo, Bosch.
- Visual maps and proposals for projects
- Compatible with infrastructure, financial, help desk and CRM modules
- Integrated with Outlook, Excel, Redmine, Project
$21/month per user Pro plan (60 portfolios, and 100 custom fields)
Crocagile is a simple, agile, interactive project workspace targeted at teams for development. It’s strong and simple tools are specifically designed for agile developers. It has positive aspects like teamwork and gamification that give agile methods and cutting-edge technologies much-needed support.
- Activity Streams, Smart Alerts, and Group Chat to eliminate email
- Updates of team members are automatically shown in one place.
- File Sharing – Exchange and comment files
Starting from $2.50 per user, per month with the 30-day free trial.
For small to medium-sized teams, Producteev has been a task management solution. Project managers can view all projects, tasks and other workers effortlessly. You can conveniently schedule some projects, map the pathway, arrange data, share tasks and different elements using this pm method. The progress of a job can easily be monitored by users.
- Arrange on your fingertips
- Strong collaboration
- Seamless monitoring
- Customization of the interface
- Custom assistance
The Premium plan is available at $99 per month
Teamdeck provides businesses a promising solution for quicker execution of projects. It is a pm program that is important for handling resources and tracking projects and tasks. With Teamdeck you can book and build precise timesheets with one click time tracking for your workers on multiple projects.
- Planning of resources
- Timesheets and time tracking
- Leave management
- Measure billable time
Free startup plan limited to 6 team members. Business plan starts from $3.99 / team member / month, $1 / basic resource / month
Smartsheet is a versatile project management software for teams to collaborate, track time, report, handle resources and schedule activities. The cloud-based platform has some great functionality that place it on the top of the list.
- Collaboration between the team.
- Automatic requests for update
- File attachment from Google Drive, Onedrive, Dropbox and more
- Make visible who is busy and who is not.
- Secure permission control
Individual plan starts $14 and business plan at $25 per user per month when billed annually.
For major businesses, such as the architecture, interior design, IT services, retail, telecommunication and many more, this is incredibly clear and intuitive. Freedcamp provides unlimited users options, making it fast and incredibly easy to organize information and activities.
- Gantt chart to keep a bird’s eye view on tasks
- Split large tasks into smaller subtasks
- 3rd party integrations
- Password manager
- Managing shared files
Available at $3.99 for the owner and $0.99 for each additional user per month (billed yearly)
The efficient project and collaboration software from Hive puts the needs of a team in one place. The framework helps you to monitor the status of a project, to send you a Kanban status view, Gantt project progress charts and all a project team wants on one page.
- Provides a central platform for all
- Plan and repeat tasks using models of action
- Switch between projects, messages and files seamlessly
- Access from a laptop or smartphone app anywhere
- More than 1000 integrations
Professional plan at $12/user/month
Freshdesk is a pm software with a wide range of tools to help organizations fulfill consumer needs. It is easy to set up and is worth you money.
- Integrated Live Chat, Phone Support, and Game Mechanics
- High customizability
- Multi-channel, multi-product and multi-lingual support
- Great email messaging and self-service portals
- Keep track of conversations
- Resolve issues together through collaboration
Freshdesk offers four price points for various business sizes. You can sign up for Freshdesk free trial.
Flock is the hub of collaboration for every team. Flock is a message and communication platform for managing projects, with lots of productivity tools. It increases performance and execution speed.
- Real-time collaboration
- Only one click to launch video calls
- Share and search all forms of files
- Invite guests to work with you
- Create notes and collaborate with ongoing teams
- Share code on the go.
- Access the whole Google Drive within Flock
- Manage the GitHub repository without changing tabs
Flock offers monthly and yearly billing. Pro plan starts at ₹ 149 per licensed user, per month billed annually (₹199 billed monthly).
LiquidPlanner is a platform for collaboration that integrates project scheduling and time control. It has an impressive project management approach because it allows teams to set realistic deadlines depending on multiple scenarios.
- Real time required to complete tasks
- Time and budget automated tracking
- Collaboration boards specific to the tasks
- Added project notes
- Visibility of cross-project
From $39 user/month, billed annually
CoSchedule is an intuitive project management platform for marketers that lets them plan their work in an organized way. It increases the exposure of companies by simplifying all project workflows within a cross-functional calendar. The opportunities to produce are unlimited now, when all projects, tasks, deadlines, and shipping dates can be accessed at one place.
- Fulfill further jobs by optimizing marketing workflows.
- View, manage, and approve all projects and tasks of related to the marketing programs at a single location.
- Visualize project progress with the Kanban Project Dashboard from start to end.
Pricing begins at $20 a month and scales up to accommodate teams of all sizes.
Basecamp is one of today’s most popular online pm tools. It integrates all functionality in a single location to let project members know what to do to ensure that nothing slips between the cracks.
- Message boards, plans, lists of to-do
- File storage and document
- Simple interface and easy to use.
- Easily Tag Team members
Asana is a project management platform built on cloud to help teams map any detail of projects in an enterprise. Asana helps you to prepare your work in the best way. It is sufficiently versatile to adapt to you.
- The free tool includes a basic dashboard and search
- Group tasks in parts or columns of a project list or board
- Notify employees with a personalized box
- A Gantt style view on how projects correlate
- Schedule and prioritize tasks on a special Asana calendar
- Generate detailed updates on progress
Asana offers three tiers of pricing: Free, Premium and Enterprise. The premium plan starts at $9.99 per member/month.
- What Is a Work Management System?
- Top 18 Freelance Invoicing Apps of 2021
- Best Appointment Scheduling Software for small businesses
- 27 Best Business Management Software In 2021