Gym Membership Contract Template
Looking for a Gym Membership Contract template? Our team has drafted a simple, easy to understand, and easy to customize Gym Membership Contract template. Download the contract ( in Word or PDF) and save your precious time in Gym business.
Gym Membership Contract Template Samples
To help you grow your business we have made a quite simple yet reliable Gym Membership Contract template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- Membership charges detail
- Refund policy
- Terms and conditions
What is a Gym membership contract?
Why do I need a Gym Membership Contract?
Download Gym Membership Contract Template
What should be included in a Gym Membership Contract?
The Gym contract should include a list of terms and conditions that specifies the requirements of both parties i.e. the gym and the member. The contract must have the following details:
- Add the details of the membership charges and time period of the membership.
- Include the details about the notice period needed for the cancellation of membership.
- Add refund policies if in case a member cancels their membership.
- Add the Insurance details covering death and theft of membership possessions while using the gym facilities.
- Mention the consequences for non-payment of membership fees.
- Add the financial agreement terms settled between the member and the gym.
- Commitment terms of actually signing the gym contract.
- Add the personal details of a member and bank accounts details, if required.
In case of violating the terms of contract a member can be banned from the gym and the membership will also be cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about our Gym Membership Contract Templates
we recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.
Yes, the gym membership contracts are legally binding, so it is very important to read the contract carefully before signing it and get the fine print. You must discuss every point of the contract with the Gym owner.
On the early cancellation of contract you will have to pay the full cost of it. For example, if you cancel a two-year contract after one year then you have to pay the charges for remaining one year of the contract. You can check the contract for the details of charges that you have to pay ion the case of early cancellation of contract.