Wedding Photography Contract Template
We have created Wedding Photography contract template with simplicity in mind. It is an easy to use and ready made Wedding Photography contract template that enables you to know exactly what the client’s responsibilities are and saves your time and money.
Free Wedding Photography Contract Template Samples
To help you grow your business we have made a quite simple yet reliable Wedding Photography Contract template in Word and PDF versions so you can use it repeatedly.
- Hours of work
- Payment details
- Terms of payment
What is a Wedding Photography Contract?
Why Wedding Photography Contracts Are Important?
When to introduce a wedding photography contract?
If you are a photographer and you are assigned with the wedding photography project then you should introduce a wedding photography contract. The contract must specify all the details about the wedding shoot and payment details along with some other terms and conditions of work.
On the other hand if you are hiring a photographer for your big day then you must create a wedding photography contract in order to clarify all your expectations and the responsibilities of the other party in that contract.
In both the cases, the contract is very important as it clearly specifies all the details including the terms and conditions of work and payment.
Download Wedding Photography Contract Template
What should a wedding photography contract include?
- Basic information of both parties: Add the basic details of both parties of contract such as name, address, contact number etc.
The photographer should include:
- Their name
- Their business name
- Business address
- Email address
- Phone number (mobile and office line if you have both)
The client should include:
- The name of the bride
- The name of the groom
- Email address and phone numbers for both bride and groom
- Email address and phone numbers of anyone involved in the wedding they think you might need to be in touch with
- Hours of work: You should mention the working hours and a proper work schedule along with the date and day of shoot in your contract.
- Payment details: Contract must include payment details of wedding photography along with all the extra working charges or late work deductions etc.
- Terms of payment: You just clarify the terms and conditions of payment including the payment method and time.
- Deliverables agreed to: Your wedding photography contract must include what the client is paying for and what they can expect to receive in turn of payment. It must clarify the details like, Are prints included? What about a digital copy of the images? etc
- Delivery dates: You must mention the delivery dates of work.
- Image rights for both parties: It is very important to decide in the contract who will keep the right of ownership of images.
- Cancellation and refund policy: It must be clarified that in case of cancellation of contract how much amount will be charged and who has the right to cancel the contract without being charged. Also talk about refund policy in case of any mishap or incomplete work etc.
Should a contract for destination weddings include specific details?
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about our Wedding Photography Contract Templates
We recognize that your contract layout conditions may need to be changed to be in line together with your client’s needs. That’s why we have made Contrat in Word format as well so that you’ll be able make adjustments as you like. If you want to make important changes to the template, we propose you to get help of a lawyer or conveyancer to make sure you still have protection.
Wedding photography contract template will help you create your own contract including all the important details mentioned in the template. You can use that template multiple times whenever you need to create your own contract. The other important aspect of using a wedding photography contract template is that you can avoid the errors in your contract that may occur if you are making it for the first time.
You or your client can end the contract depending on the termination or cancellation clause added in your contract. It should clearly specify who can end the contract and what will be the terms and conditions for it. If any of you cancel or end the contract without following the termination clause then you must have to pay some penalty for it.