Freight Invoice Template
Shipping businesses depend on invoices to bill their clients quickly and accurately. Download the free freight invoice template from Agiled today and start creating detailed and branded invoices for your clients in seconds.
Send Professional Invoices With Agiled.
Get Your Free Freight Invoice Template
Freight invoices are detailed and important documents that need special care. The Agiled’s team has created beautiful and customizable invoice templates that enable you to issue branded and stylish invoices quickly and easily.
Shippers usually need invoices that are easy to pay. If you send complicated freight invoices to your clients they get confused and less likely to pay you timely. With our stylish and customizable freight invoice template, you can easily describe all the details of your services and make your billing process super faster. Our beautiful and free downloadable invoice templates are available in Word, Excel, PDF, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
Download Freight Invoice Templates
Freight Invoice Template
Impress your clients, with this elegant and editable invoice template. Download, customize and send well-designed, detailed and clear invoices with just a few clicks.
Run and grow your businesses more effectively with this stylish and customizable invoice template. Download it now, and make your invoicing process fast and elegant.
This is an easy to use invoice template with stylish, sleek, and simple business design. This invoice template is easily adaptable to your need and can make the descriptions stand out.
When to issue an invoice?
Regarding the timing of issuing invoices, invoices are documents that need to be issued in response to invoices that accompany the provision of services and goods. Therefore, it is not realistic to issue an invoice earlier than the delivery, such as when an order is placed.
The invoice will be issued at the same time as the delivery or after the delivery. In general, we often use a method called the “every time method” in which a transaction occurs, and a bill is charged each time the product is delivered. Adopting this method has the advantage of improving the cash flow of the company.
Besides, if billing is done many times a month or regular transactions every month, we may adopt a “payment method” in which billing is billed in a lump sum. Make sure to consider the relationship with your business partners and your company’s cash flow.
How to Create a Freight Invoice?
By following these simple steps, you can easily create a freight invoice in a minute.
- Download the freight invoice template from Agiled for free.
- Add seller and buyer address, contact information.
- Insert the shipment date.
- Insert origin and terminal localities.
- Insert the number of parcels along with the detail of goods, their volume and weight, etc.
- Add the total charges of the shipment.
- Add grand total along with exceptional services.
- Mention the shipment route along with transfer point if any.
- Add payment terms and conditions.
- Add your reliable payment method
- Send your invoice via email, Agiled, or fax, etc.
- After receiving the payment dispatch the receipt copy of the invoice
Freight Invoice Types
Shippers require a particular type of invoice to meet the multiple details involved in each freight.
Here are the most typical freight invoice types:
- Standard Invoice: It is common freight invoice billing for the shipment of goods.
- Commercial Invoice: An invoice that lists imported foreign items. It’s used at customs to describe shipment details, country or place, declaration of authenticity, the stamp and signature of the importer, and other information.
- Pro-Forma Invoice: Provides approximate charges for a shipment has performed yet.
- Credit Invoice: This is used in case of a refund or a discount.
- Debit Invoice: Bill for unique services using this invoice.
- Mixed Invoice: This is used for billing for a shipment and issue a refund or discount at the same time.
- Prepaying Invoice: Bill your customer for a down payment on a future freight.
Without a professional and detailed invoice, it could be challenging getting paid immediately and ideally. Here are some main invoicing tips that help you create a professional and effective invoice.
Numbered the invoice: With invoice numbers, you can easily keep track of all invoices effortlessly.
Include a ‘payment due date: Including the payment due date in the invoice helps your client know when you expect to get paid.
Include up-to-date contact information: After entering the invoice’s basic contact details, it is better to recheck it.
Accept a variety of payment methods: A variety of payment methods enable you to receive your payments as soon as possible.
Some Other Templates
Download a Freight Invoice Template for Free
Download the free freight invoice template from Agiled, start creating and sending branded and detailed invoices for your shipping business. Accurate and detailed invoices help you get paid timely and maintain precise records for your books.