Business management is a skill entrepreneurs and freelancers possess to run their big and small businesses. Many business management software solutions are working to enhance your management skills. These software solutions help you manage your multiple business processes on the go and increase your business’s efficiency and productivity.
The features you expect to be present in your business management software solution are:
- project & task management
- time management & calendar
- document sharing & collaboration
- sales & CRM
- budget, invoice, and expense management
- business intelligence and dashboards
- accounting and financial reporting
- resource management
Here we are sharing some best business management software solutions with you. These software solutions have unique features.
25 Best Business Management Software:
- Studio Cloud
- Zoho One
- Active Collab
Agiled has all the features you need to manage and organize your work to satisfy your clients.
The features it offers are:
- HR Management
- CR Management
- Support Desk
- Project management:
- Project Templates
- Gantt Charts
- Project Categories
- Create Milestones
- Share Files with the Team
- Project Burndown Charts
Using this software lets your clients see the project progress from their portal. You can share the Gantt chart with the public through a link. It offers you to create multiple project categories.
By using a project dashboard, you can easily log time manually. You can also create project templates. Its most important feature is the ‘Project BurnDown Chart,’ which is a graphical representation of pending tasks versus time for the project. It measures the progress of your team for a project.
You can use the software online or download the app for your smartphone.
It is one of the strongest business management solutions with all the features you may need. These include:
- Tasks and projects
- Contact management
- Team collaboration
- billing and reporting
- Real-time customizable KPI dashboards
- Customer management & sales pipeline
- Detailed reports covering all the aspects of your business
- Quoting and invoicing with pre-set templates and automation
- Project, task, and time management
- Team calendar & meeting scheduling
You can track the progress of your team by using the advanced features of Scoro. The paid plan of Scoro charges $26 per month per user.
3. Studio Cloud:
It offers all the desirable features in one place. You can move your data by syncing it between the cloud, your desktop, and your internet-enabled devices.
- Deal with clients, leads, organizations, partners, and vendors
- Plan and schedule events, appointments, locations, and more
- Create and send professional invoices and quotes from customized price-lists
- Send personalized text and email reminders, payment requests, etc.
It costs you $65 per month for a team of three members. Charges will add up upon adding the team members.
4. Zoho One:
It allows you to create, collaborate and communicate with your staff. It provides 37 different applications to manage your business on the go, such as:
- Survey forms
- Productivity and many more
- Sales & Marketing :
It includes CRM, email integration, online forms, live chat.
It includes document storage and sharing, team chat, and online meetings.
It includes accounting, invoices, expense management, and inventory management.
- Create custom applications and automate your personalized business workflows
It includes customer support and remote support access.
It includes writer, sheet, show, digital signatures, notebooks, etc.
The charges of buying this software solution start from $30 per month per user.
It helps you to build relationships, schedule appointments, and create workflows to manage your projects from start to end.
- Manage clients and create projects
- Automated workflow system to manage work efficiently
- Send invoices and use payment schedules.
- Book appointments with clients and team
It offers simple and affordable plans. It is free for up to three users but charges $35 per month per user for additional users.
It offers updated features like social media interactions and easy-going team collaboration features. Teachers and students can use this software for free.
- Projects to manage multiple users’ work
- Message boards for discussing new projects or ideas
- In-app collaboration with the team
- Reporting on project performance
- Separate dashboard for clients
It charges $99 per month for unlimited users.
NetSuite offers all the important tools for business management at one desk. These include:
It offers various NetSuite solutions, including:
- NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite OpenAir
- NetSuite Global Business Management
- NetSuite PSA
You can choose any of the NetSuite solutions mentioned above according to your need and convenience.
- Multiple currencies and taxation rules, financial consolidation, subsidiary management
- End-to-end eCommerce management (order management, CRM, marketing, and finance)
- Services resource planning (resource management, project accounting, timesheet, and expense management)
- Business Intelligence (dashboards, reporting, and analysis across the integrated processes)
The charges depend on the demand of a client.
It provides the best platform for conventional emailing and other project management tools. It offers easy-going communication tools to make team collaboration more convenient.
- Assigned user roles
- Online team collaboration (discussions and chats)
- Task delegation and assignments
- Report and track project history
- Secure file storage
Its pricing depends on the number of projects. It starts from $20 per month for ten projects to $150 per month for unlimited projects.
9. Active Collab:
It keeps the team aligned and allows you to manage your tasks in a well-organized way. It focuses on team collaboration and provides the best tools, including text editing and @mentions for communication.
- Time tracking and invoicing
- Gantt-like timeline for planning
- Kanban cards
- Creating tasks with multiple users and deadlines
- A shared team calendar for collaboration
The basic plan of Active Collab costs you $6.25 per month per user.
It offers many features, including CRM, HRM, accounting, payroll, and many more at one place. The features it offers are best for small businesses.
- Email marketing
- Create and manage Financial reports
- Custom reports
- CRM contacts and deals
- Manage bills and expenses
It is free for employees and team-mates but charges $149 per year for power users per user.
It has all the features that can help you in social collaboration, communication, and management for your team. It offers a wide range of features, including project management, an HR system, internet mailing, etc.
- Social collaboration for internal communication for chats and document sharing
- Project and work management, including time and workload tracking
- Customer relationship management, including sales funnels, website forms, interaction tracking, and marketing automation
- Telephone integration (directly calling from the CRM and conversation recording)
The basic plan for Bitrix24 is free of cost, but you can buy its paid plan for advanced features for $39 per month.
Insightly integrates CRM and project management under one roof. It is for all users using CRM for the first time or highly experienced sales experts.
- Manage leads, contacts, organizations, partners, vendors, and suppliers
- Track project activity and performance against milestones
- Track your business with a dashboard, activity sets, reports, and more
It costs $15 per month for a team of more than one user.
For freelancers, consultants, and teams, it offers task management, time tracking, and billing.
- CRM to keep track of all your customers and their contacts
- Track tasks, including personal tasks, in-house tasks, and client project work
- Track your time directly on your tasks with simple, intuitive, and visual tools
- Keep a record of billing time and details of invoices.
It offers a solo free plan that is best for freelancers. Its paid plan charges $9 per month per user.
It is a web-based business management platform for CRM, collaboration, and project management. It provides a support system in all areas for business management to help their clients.
- Add and link timesheets, documents, discussions, notes, contacts, and more to your projects.
- Handle complex project budgets
- Automatically capture and invoice all revenue activities across departments.
- Use live support, web forms, and email to capture support tickets.
Its pricing starts from $45 per month per user. It costs $65 for the first three users.
15. Blue Camroo:
Using this software solution, you can manage your contacts, sales, and projects on one platform. It integrates CRM features with project management. It offers the best Website Builder for websites, eCommerce, landing pages, and microsites.
- Contact management
- Sales forecasting
- Visual sales pipeline
- Project management, including tasks, stages, dependencies
- Budgets versus actual costs
- Customer Support opportunities
The paid plan for a comprehensive solution of BlueCamroo is $41 per month per user.
This software solution allows small and medium businesses to organize and manage their business smartly. Its special tools help you to make and record calls from the CRM by using your internet connection.
- Manage all contacts from one platform, and build better relationships.
- Schedule and track meetings, tasks, and events
- Send invoices automatically
- Manage customer relationships (queries)
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Manage projects on the go
It costs $55 per month for two users, and for more than two users, it costs $27.50 per month.
It helps in team collaboration and allows creative teams to manage and organize their tasks in one place. It integrates with two more features that are:
- Teamwork Desk:
It helps your team efficiently manage your clients’ requests at a single desk.
- Teamwork Chat:
It helps in team collaboration and communication through chat (audio and video)
- Project planning on Gantt charts
- Time tracking and reporting
- Task lists with sub-tasks
- Milestone management
- Comprehensive user permissions
It charges $49 per month.
Paymo focuses on three main features, that are:
- Project management
- Work reporting
- Time billing
You can track your working hours by using Playmo Plus. You can download the app on your desktop and track your PC usage to manage all your time entries.
- Billing customers for completed tasks
- Dashboard to see your team’s performance
- Integrated project accounting
- Thorough work reports
It offers a basic free plan, but if you want its advanced features, you can buy its paid plan for $8.95 per month per user.
It is a platform for teamwork and communication. It offers many features that can help you to manage your tasks and collaborate with your team members. Its workflow features help you create a task or comment for the item or project.
- Assign tasks, attach files, and discuss details within the solution
- Automate the sales pipelines, project budget tracking, and more
- Get an overview of the company with visual dashboards.
- Share encrypted & large files.
It is free for up to 5 employees and charges $19.20 per month per user.
It is an ‘All-in-one’ Business software suite. Its toolkits and pre-built automated features give you a chance to manage your projects, collaborate with your team, and automate your business processes.
- CRM Client management automation (auto add contacts to email marketing and specific coordinator, assign permissions to docs and files)
- Project and task management
- Invoicing and billing tools
- Email and Drip marketing
- Live direct and group chats
- Automated onboarding (intake forms, onboarding flows, automate with client circles)
Its pricing starts from $19 per month per user. It offers a 14-day free trial program.
It offers all those features you need to run your business. It helps you to manage projects, track time, and create proposals and invoices.
- Organizes and manages tasks (task templates, start date, checklist, description, and comments section)
- Time tracking ( manual logs, billable tasks, timesheets, instant time tracking)
- Project management (project templates, progress indicator, project files, clean dashboard)
- Client management (comprehensive profiles, profile notes, invite people, company files)
- Professional invoices (multiple payment methods, payment schedule, send and track)
It has three versions:
- The Solo plan charges $15 per month per user.
- The Studio plan charges $20 per month.
- The Team plan charges $30 per month.
It helps businesses to manage projects, book clients, and send invoices. It also integrates with Zoom, Zapier, QuickBooks, and Gmail.
- Online customizable contracts
- Professional invoices to get paid faster
- Proposals for easy booking with invoices and payments together
- Automate your tasks
It offers a free trial for seven days. Its paid plan charges $34 per month.
It allows you to organize and manage your work. Some of the important features of this software are:
- One-click Gantt Charts to visualize the deadlines and dependencies and adjust them accordingly
- Fully-connected calendars to automatically connect team, tasks, milestones, and projects
- Automatic advance reports calculating the result of individuals, teams, and projects
- Shareable time tracking (time logs and reporting)
- Customized workflows
Its basic plan is free for up to five users. Paid plan starts from $9 per month per user.
Ivy provides the platform for design firms to manage their business more smartly with unique features.
- Source products from your favorite vendors and create a custom product catalog.
- Proposals and invoices (create professionally branded proposals and invoices)
- Room Boards help you share your design ideas by ideating, creating rooms, sharing your vision, and building relationships with your clients.
Its pricing starts from $55 per month.
It provides the platform for solo entrepreneurs to manage, organize and systemize their businesses.
- The dashboard highlights everything in one place
- Contacts to keep track of clients and projects
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Create lead inquiry forms
- Customizable online forms
It charges $45 per month and $295 per year. It offers a free trial for seven days.
Bonsai integrates and automates every single activity of your business.
- Proposals (structured proposals)
- Contracts (generate an already vetted contract template)
- Client CRM (Organize all the documents, files, and payments together for you and your client)
- Time tracking (track the time you’re working, automatically populate timesheets)
- Invoices (create and update invoices, automate payment reminders)
It offers a free starting plan.
It offers a platform to help you manage and scale your photography business.
- Automatic lead status transitions
- Email tracking
- Schedule emails
- Automate communication (Build automation to email your clients)
It offers a starting free trial for thirty days. It has three paid plans:
- The solo plan charges $21 per month for two users.
- The boutique plan charges $29 per month for six users.
- The studio plan charges $43 per month for unlimited users.
For more useful information, browse the resources guide today!